Keep comfortable on cool morning or frigid night rides. These thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military grade resistor, and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures. Grips have been thermally mapped to provide a more uniform heat and are designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips for added warmth during cold rides.
- With both hands on the grips, they remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining your battery
- Easy-to-install glueless design allows removal of the grips without damage
- Wrap your fingers around the ridge for a sweet tactile feel
- Combines a traction-grip crosshatch rubber surface with a comfortable 1.6" diameter for excellent control in wet or dry weather
- Gloss Black finish
Fits ’16-’17 Dyna FXDLS, ’16-later Softail, and ’08-later Touring and Trike models. Does not fit CVO™ models. ’16-’17 Softail models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. ’14-’16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. ’18-later Softail and ’17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599A. Does not fit ’08-’13 models with internally wired handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired internal of the handlebar.
Free shipping on orders over $100!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!