This rugged aluminium Top Case was created in collaboration with SW-MOTECH for on- and off-road travel. Each piece has been designed and tested with the motorcycle to ensure factory-quality fit, durability and reliability, without compromising motorcycle handling or lean angle. Both the cases and the mounts have passed Harley-Davidson static tip-over tests. The clear anodized finish is easy to clean and prevents oxidation. With a gasket in the lid, each piece is waterproof and passes a rigorous Harley-Davidson® water-intrusion test. The cases each have integrated handles and bungee eyes, and a single key locks each case closed and locks the case to its mount.
- Top case and its mount (sold separately) are designed to maximize loading capacity without compromising ride and handling
- Welded construction is strong and water-tight
- Durable stainless-steel hinges resist corrosion
- Lid is removable and replaceable
- Add available passenger backrest pad (P/N 53000847) for added comfort
- Luggage volume capacity: 2,318 cubic inches, (38 litres)
- Luggage weight capacity is 22 pounds, (10 kg) in each case
- Installation requires separate purchase of Top Case Mounting Plate P/N 53000800
Fits '21-Later RA1250 and RA1250S models.
Requires separate purchase of Top Case Mounting Plate P/N 53000800.
Sold Separately: 53000800 & 53000847
Sold In Units: Each
Material Content: Aluminium with glass-reinforced nylon corners
In the Box: Top case, docking hardware and latch, lockset, installation instructions
Weight Capacity: 22 US pound
Part no. 53000814
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.