- Designed by Drudi Performance on Arai helmets, it is specific for sporty riding
- Shell made from sturdy, lightweight super fibre, available in 3 sizes (ECE)
- Patented EPS inner shell with different densities characterized by areas that are more or less compact depending on the position
- Visor system with VAS technology (variable axis system) to give a wide field of vision when riding at any lean angle
- Facial Contour System: a foam spring support in the cheek pads that compresses and rebounds makes the helmet easy to fit
- Detachable and washable interior
*Helmets are a non-returnable or refundable item, unless faulty. Please choose your size carefully.
- Outside: Ergonomic shape. The natural shape of the outer shell lends the Arai helmets a more homogeneous look, ensures greater sealing and better fit on the head, for improved comfort and wearability and minimised turbulence. SFL (Super Fibre Laminate). This is the basic Arai outer shell and is therefore sometimes referred to as ‘Standard Fibre’ although it actually is Super fibre. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight
- Inside: Emergency Release System: both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed quickly thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System. Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure. Central liner is thinner. Detachable, washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Visor: VAS Visor (patented) with V-shield base plate, 5mm longer and 10mm wider than the previous model
- Plus: Spaces for speakers. Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap. FFS (Free Flow System). Creates airflow under the helmet that reduces wind noise and turbulence while increasing the exhaust of hot air. Front Duct, Rear Ducts, side ducts, Browvents, Chinvent
Part no. 98107045
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.