- Produced by Arai, it is specific for sporty riding. Drudi Performance graphics highlight the Tricolore, symbolizing Ducati’s Italian identity
- Outer shell in SNC2 (Structural Net Composite) fibre, which combines strength to protect against impact and a smooth texture to dissipate impact energy. It is available in 5 sizes (ECE)
- Outer shell reinforced with the "Peripherally Belted" construction, a patented fibre reinforcement band positioned along the top of the eye port
- Patented EPS inner shell with different densities characterized by areas that are more or less compact depending on the position
- Visor system with VAS technology (variable axis system) to give a wide field of vision when riding at any lean angle
- Visor opening mechanism derived from the automobile industry, optimized ventilation for maximum stability and efficiency at high speeds and detachable interior made of high-quality hypoallergenic fabric
*Helmets are a non-returnable or refundable item, unless faulty. Please choose your size carefully.
- Outside: PB-SNC2 (Structural Net Composite) shell that adds rigidity to the resin in the different layers of fibers and strengthening materials inside the shell. Peripherally Belted SNC Shell: a belt laid peripherally on the top of the eye-opening of the shell, increasing its rigidity
- Inside: Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure. Emergency Release Cheek Pads: both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed in seconds thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System. Rescue and medical workers can easily remove the newly designed removable neck roll and the cheek pads by just pulling the pad release tabs. This offers extra room within the helmet, making removal of the helmet much easier and minimizing the risk of additional injury. Removable interior in Eco-Pure® fabric with very limited frame area
- Visor: Wider visor for a perfect peripheral vision. The wider visor aperture gives better visibility on bends. CE-approved thermoformed visor, scratchproof and anti fog. VAS Visor (patented) with V-shield base plate, 5mm longer and 10mm wider than the previous model
- Plus: Arai Side Air Channel (ASAC). Air suction from eye port to side duct. Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap. Diffuser with improved aerodynamics for high speed stability and drag. Side Duct 6 with aerodynamic edge to improve high speed stability. Replaceable Vented Neck roll. Easily removed and re-installed for thorough washing or replacement. With neck exhaust to enhance hot-air extraction from the interior. Increases the ventilation effect at the lower part of the helmet. Top ventilation IC duct 5 with improved air flow efficiency by 11% compared to previous model. Ventilation with new slide shutter: reduced wind noise, improved durability and waterproofing
Part no. 98107042
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.