The Boom!™ Audio 20S headset is a state-of-the-art Bluetooth® 4.1 communication system. With the 20S, users can call hands-free with their Bluetooth® mobile phones, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth® wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger and/or other riders. The 20S headset features Audio Multitasking technology that enables intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to the built-in FM radio or Bluetooth®-sourced music or GPS instructions. Audio Multitasking allows a seamless integration of incoming and outgoing audio, and eliminates the interruption-based audio functions of many Bluetooth® communication devices. Intuitive technology ensures safe, controlled riding as you seamlessly move through music, phone, and intercom features.
- Weather resistant Full Helmet Headset keeps you in touch with up to eight other riders in crystal-clear HD® audio - up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) away - through the Group Intercom™ feature
- Uses the Universal Intercom™ protocol so it can be paired with many other available Bluetooth® headsets
- Sleek and aerodynamic design offers a versatile jog dial that maximizes the ease of use for riders and the user interface makes setting up and pairing your 20S incredibly easy
- Complete control of the 20S can be done through hands-free voice commands
- Linking up your 20S via the available smartphone app (for Android or iPhone®) allows configuring device settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide
- Pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling
- Talk time is 13 hours, and the device can remain charged for up to 10 days in standby mode
- Includes two S20 headset units, universal helmet clamp, two in-helmet stereo speakers, static and wired boom microphones, micro USB power and data cables, and all mounting hardware
Fits most Harley-Davidson® full and 3/4 helmets. Bluetooth® headset is compatible with Harley-Davidson® Original Equipment 6.5GT Boom!™ Box radio when equipped with Wireless Headset Interface Module P/N 76000768. Headset software update may be required for use with Wireless Headset Interface Module P/N 76000768.
Free shipping on orders over $100!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!