- Made in collaboration with TCX®, these boots are intended specifically for track use
- The light, durable partially mesh Microfiber upper is equipped with the Double Flex Control System, a protective structure in polyurethane with a slim profile designed to adhere to the boot shaft. Two ribs running along the back of the boots provide for a controlled flexibility of up to 13°, preventing the risk of hyperextension of the joint.
- An over-injection on elastic material is present over the shin, while the surface on the inner side of the boot ensures a good grip, without any points that could get caught during a fall. In fact, the closure is located on the outer side
- Other features include: an effective calf adjustment system, the outsole integrated into the boot design, the magnesium sliders, and the internal lacing system with a quick slide strap
- CE certified
- Outsole: Newly designed, lightweight, mono compound rubber sole with specific grip area
- Upper: Padded rear flex area for a better comfort. Soft microfiber gaitor for a perfect fit around the calf. Mesh microfiber with frontal over-injection to facilitate fit and ensure better comfort. Micro-injected side panel combined with elastic material to facilitate closure. Inner protection in chamois for maximum grip.
- Lining: AIR TECH breathable, soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
- Insole: Anatomic, antibacterial and interchangeable
- Closure: Outside elastic zip + Velcro tab. Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle + PU toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf. F.F.C ® Fasten Fit Control: internal fastening system that features long lasting laces that are joined to the boot lining.
Part no. 9810709
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.