Designed by Drudi Performance exclusively for Ducati, the new Horizon V2 helmet is a perfect blend of style and safety designed for touring use. The construction of the outer shell, made of Ultra Carbon combined with aramid and glass fibers, ensures resistance and protection. Thermoregulatory active carbon filaments, which are antistatic and dissipative, form the internal Carbon Fitting padding. This is designed to absorb and disperse the kinetic energy in case of impact. Thanks to the Eyewear Adaptive system it is possible to wear glasses. Furthermore, the Ultrawide visor features a large surface which guarantees excellent visibility and maximum safety when riding. The included sun visor offers excellent protection from UV rays - up to 400 nm - and can be easily disassembled for maintenance and cleaning. The chin guard has a mechanism that allows the front section of the helmet to be contained when raised, thus reducing the “sail” effect. The helmet is prepared for the use of the top of the range communication system N-com B-902X, which is extremely easy to install. Excellent technical features are combined with a new graphic design, iconic and essential at the same time, which enhances the colors and the Ducati logo with geometric lines and sophisticated chromatic combinations, able to give this helmet a modern and gritty look.
*Helmets are a non-returnable or refundable item, unless faulty. Please choose your size carefully.
- Ultra Carbon external shell with high carbon content. A high carbon content is combined with aramid fiber and glass fiber
- External shell in three sizes
- Carbon Fitting internal padding. It is made from active carbon filaments with thermoregulating, anti-static and dissipative actions. The cap features an innovative mesh design, which increases the amount of air circulating around the top of the head, keeping it cool and dry.
- Liner Positioning Control (LPC). A system that makes it possible to adjust the position of the liner and therefore change the actual layout of the inside of the helmet to suit all different anatomical requirements
- Integrated cheek pads. The inner EPP foam padding of the cheek pads are designed to ensure perfectly equal pressure and consistent performance over time. They can be removed from their fabric covering to facilitate washing
- Under-chin straps integrated within the cheek pads guarantee a perfect fit and noise damping. They are removable and washable
- Eyewear Adaptive. Designed for those who wear glasses, provides space in the cheek pads for eyeglass temples
- Ultrawide Visor. The ultra-wide surface of the visor provides greater vision, also on each side, guaranteeing increased riding comfort whilst boosting active safety
- Sun visor included providing up to 400 nm UV protection. Simple to remove for ease of maintenance and cleaning and adjustable to different positions. The patented activation system foresees an automatic return to standby position when not in use
- Double approval P/J. "P" represents approval with chin guard, "J" with open face
- Patented Dual Action chin guard opening system. Positioned at the strap's center, it allows opening with one hand
- Quick release chin strap
- Reflective panels
- The helmet is equipped and approved to use the N-Com communication system for ease of installation of the same in the helmet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.