Logo 14 helmet has the aggressive styling and all new technology designed specifically for street riding without sacrificing anything towards styling or performance. Based on Arai's new Defiant model (US, Rebel ECE, Rapide-IR JAP), joins the Ducati line up for 2014 in the wildly popular matt black color scheme.
*Helmets are a non-returnable or refunable item, unless faultly. Please choose your size carefully.
- Hyper Ridge is a reinforcement band that circles the bottom of the shell adding strength and lowering the helmet’s centre of gravity. Flares out for easier putting on and taking off
- SFL (Super Fibre Laminate). This is the basic Arai outer shell and is therefore sometimes referred to as ‘Standard Fibre’ although it actually is Super fibre. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser fit with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Cheek pads with EPS liner. Cheek pads are fitted with an EPS liner to improve protection against side impacts, while the special shape allows them to follow the contours of the cheekbone perfectly for added comfort
- Detachable, washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Holders. Covers the visor mechanism, while ensuring maximum shell strength and a smooth dispersal of impact energy without deep recesses in the shell surface
- De-Mist Lock. Visor tab pushes forward to open the shield and help to clear any fog that may appear
- SuperAdSis LRS (Lever Release System). Makes visor changes possible in seconds, without tools or removal of the side pods. Cleaning or replacing the shield is easier than ever
- Wide SAI vision. Next generation MotoGP tested Super AdSis “I” visor is extended by 5 mm at both sides and offers the widest peripheral vision in the business for better performance. Ridges along the upper edge of the shell offer a smooth transition between shield and shell, reducing wind noise and impact in case of an accident
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
Dual Intake. Designed for increased airflow and lower noise level, guiding fresh, cool air into the interior
- One-piece rear exhaust. Extracts more hot air from the helmets interior and improves aerodynamics
- Side vent exhausts. Produce low pressure behind the rear vent for better hot air extraction. Integrated in the shell for better aerodynamics, reduce wind noise and prevent buffeting at speed. Inside, a small foam dam helps to absorb and diminish excessive noise, without reducing ventilation performance
- FFS (Free Flow System). Creates airflow under the helmet that reduces wind noise and turbulence while increasing the exhaust of hot air
- Front Duct, Rear Ducts, side ducts, Browvents, Chinvent
- Large operating knobs. Large buttons for convenient operation, even with gloves on
Part no. 98102410
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.