- With both hands on the grips, they remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining your battery
- Easy-to-install glueless design allows removal of the grips without damage
- Wrap your fingers around the ridge for a sweet tactile feel
- Combines a traction-grip crosshatch rubber surface with a comfortable 1.6" diameter for excellent control in wet or dry weather
- Gloss Black finish
Fits ’02-’17 VRSC, ’96-later XL, ’08-’13 XR, ’96-’17 Dyna (except FXDLS) and ’96-’15 Softail (except FLSTSE, FLSTNSE, and FXSBSE) and ’96-’07 Touring models.
’14-later XL, ’12-’17 Dyna and ’11-’15 Softail models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11.
Does not fit ’96-’13 models with internally wired handlebars or FXDB models with Original Equipment handlebars.
The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar.
See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Material Diameter: 1.6
Material Diameter UOM: Inches
Sold In Units: Pair
In the Box: Right and left hand grips, installation instructions
Part no. 56100358
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.