The authentic alternative to the typical chrome-covered or blacked-out look, the Harley-Davidson Brass Collection delivers a warm, hand-crafted look to your custom ride. These minimalistic “living finish” components make an industrial, garage-built styling statement and are the ideal addition to your stripped-down bobber or café motorcycle.
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Natural antique finish will age and patina when exposed to the elements
- Factory treated with wax to slow the aging process
- Looks great with Original Equipment satin-finish fork sliders or as the finishing touch to a blacked-out front end
- Click the Guides tab above for cleaning and care instructions
- Easy to install
- Sold in pairs
Fits ’02-’11 VRSC™ (except VRSCF and VRSCR), ’15-later XG, ’08-later XL (except '16-later XL1200X and XL1200XS), ’08-‘17 Dyna®, ’07-later Softail® (except Springer™, FLSTNSE, FLSB, FXCW, FXCWC, FXDRS, FXFB, FXFBS, FXSB, FXSBSE, FXSE, FXST-Aus, and FXSTD) and ’08-later Touring and Trike models. '18-later FLDE, FLFB, FLFBS, FLHC, FLHCS, FLSL, FXBB, FXBR, FXBRS and FXLR models require separate purchase of Front Axle Adaptor Kit P/N 43000090.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!