See more road at night. Daymaker® Adaptive Headlamp technology utilizes motorcycle sensors to determine the lean angle of the bike and automatically projects additional light into corners to illuminate areas of the road that may be unlit by an LED headlamp without this technology.
- Includes three LED elements per side in a separate lighting unit located above the main Daymaker® LED headlamp
- LED elements illuminate in sequence based on motorcycle lean angle, at 8 degrees, 15 degrees and 23 degrees
- Each element fades on during the activation and off during deactivation, appearing seamless to the rider
- System functions when the headlight is in either high-beam or low-beam mode
- Engineered by Harley-Davidson® for ideal fit and function
- Original Equipment on the Pan America™ 1250 Special model
Fits '21-later RA1250 models. Original Equipment on RA1250S models.
Lighting Type: LED
Sold In Units: Each
In the Box: Headlight, wiring harness, BCM, cable straps and installation instructions
Part no. 69202757
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.