Styled to complement Willie G Skull Collection hand and foot controls, these thermostatically controlled heated hand grips will keep you comfortable on a cool weather ride.
- Features variable heat settings
- Automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures
- With both hands on the grips, they remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount and the grips are switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining your battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
- Black finish
Fits ’02-’17 VRSC, ’96-later XL, ’08-’13 XR, ’96-’17 Dyna (except FXDLS) and ’96-’15 Softail (except FLSTSE, FLSTNSE, and FXSBSE) and ’96-’07 Touring models.
’14-later XL, ’12-’17 Dyna and ’11-’15 Softail models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11.
Does not fit ’96-’13 models with internally wired handlebars or FXDB models with Original Equipment handlebars.
The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar.
Collection: Willie G. Skull
Material Diameter: 1.5 inches
Sold In Units: Pair
In the Box: Right and left hand grips, installation instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.