Go big or go home. With the largest displacement of any Harley-Davidson Stage Kit, this 107CI to 128CI Stage IV Kit is designed to deliver maximum horsepower – all the way to the redline. Packaged with patent-protected cylinder technology, it allows for the largest bolt-on engine upgrade to any Milwaukee-Eight motor. Features new CNC-ported heads with 1mm bigger valves and fully machined combustion chambers. It’s designed to run wide open at high-end RPMs and provide a significant boost of torque from cruising speed. You’ll feel the difference as soon as you twist the throttle.
- Delivers increased response throughout the entire RPM range
- Provides thrilling acceleration when twisting the throttle
- Maintains flat torque curve from cruising RPM to redline
- Can be installed without removing the engine from chassis
- Includes CNC Ported Cylinder Head with CNC machined chamber and 1mm larger valves, 128 Stage IV Timer cover, SE8-517 High-Lift Cam, Forged High Compression Pistons
- Also includes High Performance Cam Bearing and High Performance Tappets, 4.31" Steel Sleeve Cylinders, 64mm Throttle Body and Cast Manifold, High Flow Injectors (5.5 g/sec)
Fits '18-later Softail® 107CI models.
FXFB requires separate purchase of Screamin' Eagle Softail High Flow Exhaust P/N's 64900828 or 64900829.
Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06.
Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06.
'18-'19 models require separate purchase of High-Capacity Oil Pump P/N 62400247.
All models require ECM calibration with Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner for proper installation.
ECM Calibration Required: Yes
Sold Separately: See fitment for additional details
Sold In Units: Each
Upgrade Stage Level: Stage IV
In the Box: See Description for details
Part no. 92500094
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.