- Preload setting on both shocks allows suspension adjustment based on rider, passenger, and gear weight for optimal performance
- No tools required for compression and rebound damping adjustments so changes can be made quickly and easily
- High-performance style: Exposed remote reservoirs with stainless steel lines and Screamin’ Eagle/Öhlins branding
- Progressive rate springs stiffen quickly for improved control when you pick up the pace
- Standard Height with +8/-2 mm of length adjustment
- High-pressure nitrogen gas-charged design resists heat fading and low-friction shaft/seal head design for smooth performance
- 36mm piston diameter
- Includes billet aluminium preload adjustment tool. Fully serviceable and rebuildable
Fits '14-later Touring models (except FLHTKL and FLHTCUL).
Sold In Units: Pair
In the Box: Pair of shocks, preload wrench, mounting brackets, mounting hardware and installation instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.