The Screamin’ Eagle® High-Flow Exhaust system provides bolt-on performance by reducing the catalyst restrictions and improving exhaust flow. This exhaust system is optimized for use with Screamin’ Eagle® Stage Kit-equipped Milwaukee Eight engines. The complete exhaust system starts with race-shop constructed oversized mandrel-bent and hand TIG-welded stainless steel head pipes, and flows through a unique crossover to improve the flow of spent cylinder gasses.
- Large inlet 4.5" Street Cannon mufflers feature baffles that are optimized for aggressive performance and sound under acceleration, and deliver a rich mellow note
- Combination of tuned-flow headers and Street Cannon mufflers with relocated catalyst maximizes horsepower, maintains solid midrange torque and manages heat
- Dial the system to your motorcycle by using the Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner to tune your ECM specifically to match your performance upgrades
- Complete system includes exhaust headers pre-tapped for standard or Screamin’ Eagle® wide-band O2 sensors, large 4.5" diameter Street Cannon mufflers, and matching exhaust heat shields
- Complete the look with your choice of custom muffler end caps (sold separately)
- Requires separate purchase of the Screamin Eagle Pro Street Tuner P/N 41000008C
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Fits '17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Separate purchase of Screamin’ Eagle® 4.5" endcaps required. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details.
Free shipping on orders over $100!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!