- Delivers up to 39% more power when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings and Tappets, SE8-498 Cam, Performance Valve Springs
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cam Bearing Upgrade, most necessary gaskets and seals
- Black with Highlighted Fins - Matches Original Equipment Non-CVO models.
Fits '18-later Softail and '17-later Touring models equipped with 107CI Milwaukee-Eight engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For ’17-’18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin 'Eagle Pro Street Tuner for proper installation.
Sold Seperately: Cam Drive Retention Kit 25566-06, Pro Street Tuner
Sold In Units: Each
Upgrade Stage Level: Stage III
In the Box: SE 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High performance Piston Rings, SE8-498 Cam, SE Performance Valve Springs, SE High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer coated Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base & Cam Cover Gaskets
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.