- Constantly monitors the operating parameters of your motorcycle, and automatically adjusts the bike's Electronic Control Module (ECM) to maximize performance in most riding conditions
- Utilizes wideband O2 sensors that read oxygen levels in the exhaust stream to determine the optimum air/fuel ratio, spark advance and timing your bike needs at this very moment
- Incorporates the data and automatically makes real-time tuning adjustments to the ECM
- Wideband sensors can read and help adjust tuning throughout the part throttle cruising and full-throttle acceleration operating range
- Kit includes the Smart Tune Pro module with plug-in wiring harness, two M18 wideband O2 sensors, and access to free software updates, future calibrations and free on-line training modules
- Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner and model-specific installation hardware is sold separately
Fits ’17-later XL, '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '14-later Touring models. ('17 XL Pending Regulatory Approval.) Installation requires exhaust modification to incorporate wide-band oxygen sensors. Some models require Oxygen Sensor Harness Extension. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Please seek advise prior to purchase to ensure suitability as this item is non-refundable.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!